Infant Room & Toddler 2 Room
Trinity Early Childhood Center in Mequon is currently seeking a reliable and knowledgeable childcare provider for our Center. We are able to offer an opportunity for a rewarding career to influence and shape the lives of young children and their families. You will be given the chance to equip children with skills and the capacity to be effective and engaged learners through their educational careers.
Our caregivers serve Christ by laying a foundation for a child’s understanding of who Jesus is. From a heart that is devoted to the Lord and deeply loves children, he or she partners with parents and other Trinity team members to embody the love of Christ with particular attention to faith development. Our caregivers support a classroom environment in which the love of Jesus permeates all activities and interactions in pursuit of social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
We are currently hiring for two of our classrooms: Infant and Toddler.
- Love of children
- Proven education and experience in a licensed childcare center
- A desire to work in an upbeat and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail, and offering solutions and clarity where there is ambiguity
- Proficiency in crafting creative and inspiring lessons plans
- Commitment to and investment in the mission and ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church, School, and Childcare
- Working in a Christ-centered environment
- Flexible schedule
- No work on weekends or major holidays
- Competitive pay
Opportunity for growth:
- We are a growing Childcare Center that has maxed out all its classrooms
- We have an extensive waiting list
- We provide quality care because we require quality and well-trained childcare professionals
Unique and joyful culture:
- We have longevity employees
- We have a joy-filled community both with workers and the parents/families we serve
- We have diversity on our team and believe that different backgrounds make our Childcare Center stronger
- We have passion and have a deep love for the children we care for
We look forward to hearing from you! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 262-242-2045 for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Our children, families and team await you!
If you would like us to keep your resume on file for future openings please email your resume to email@example.com.