Join Our Team!
Part Time Positions Available
We’re looking for people who are passionate about Jesus and want to share that with children and their families! If you love caring for children, have strong leadership skills and love nature (We go outside every day!) you might be just who were looking for.
Our Mission is simple. Connecting children to Jesus. Nurturing the wonder of childhood.
When you join our team as a Caregiver you will:
· Model a Christ-like servant behavior
· Develop a warm, nurturing, Christ-centered environment where children’s faith is nurtured · Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
· Promote activities designed to enhance the healthy emotional, social, intellectual, physical and spiritual development of each child enrolled in the Center
· Equip indoor and outdoor areas to reflect Christian environment
· Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, and the community
· Be ready to share the Gospel and personal faith, when appropriate, with children, parents and staff through words, actions and attitude
· Supervise all activities to ensure safety at all times
· Help children to become aware of their roles as integral members of a group
Positions are Part Time up to 30 hours per week. We are open from 6:30-6:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt is connected to Trinity Lutheran Church and School of Freistadt in Mequon, Wisconsin.
If you are interested in learning more about Trinity or to apply for a position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.