Enrolling your child at Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt starts here with 3 easy steps!
Call or email our director, Catrina, to see about availability and to schedule a tour of our programs and campus.
262-242-1498 ~ email@example.com
Information Requested when inquiring
- Your name, phone number and email address
- Birth date or due date of child(ren)
- Days and hours care is needed
- Start date
- How did you hear about us?
Please note that a completed, scheduled tour of our facility with the Director is required for admission or to be placed on our waiting list. You’ll receive a packet of information during your tour.
Click here to contact us and start the process!
After your tour, complete and turn in the Intent to Enroll Form, along with your $50.00 registration fee (one per family; non-refundable) to our director, Catrina.
- You will be notified if your child has an immediate seat or a reserved seat for a future date of enrollment or if they will be placed on a waiting list.
Complete and turn in the Enrollment Packet and Schedule Contract before your child’s start date.
Requests for enrollment are processed on an age-eligibility and date- of-application basis with the following priorities:
- Families already affiliated with Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt
- Families that are members of Trinity Freistadt Lutheran Church and School of Freistadt
- Families from the wider community
Having priority does not guarantee that space will be available when needed. Enrollment requests that cannot be honored immediately will be kept on a waiting list.
We hope that you will find Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt to be a wonderful place that continues to strengthen your relationship with your child and your child’s relationship with Jesus.
We look forward to serving you and your family!