Take a Virtual Tour of Our Facilities and Campus
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday | 7:00 am – 5:45 pm
Enrolling your child at Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt starts here with 3 easy steps!
Please note that a completed, scheduled tour* of our facility with the Director is required for admission or to be placed on our waiting list. You’ll receive all the necessary information and paperwork at the tour.
- Our Director will reach out to you to schedule a tour.
After touring with us, we will let you know if your child has an immediate seat, a reserved seat for a future date of enrollment or if they will be placed on a waiting list. If a spot is available the following fees will need to be paid and forms turned in.
- Pay the registration fee ($50.00/child).
- Pay the intent to enroll fee (10 days’ tuition/child; non-refundable; will be applied to care received)
- Payment for the registration fee and the intent to enroll fee may be paid one of two ways:
- by check (Please make checks payable to Trinity Lutheran Freistadt Childcare) or
- it will be collected by Trinity via Tuition Express after submitting the Tuition Express form.
- Return the Intent to Enroll form and the Tuition Express Authorization form
- Continue online registration at MyProcare.
Additional forms that need to be completed and turned in can be found below, will be provided, via email or available for pick up, once fees are paid and initial registration is complete.
- Child Health Report
- Emergency Care Plan (if applicable)
- Immunization Record
- Childcare Parental Consent
- Emergency Contacts/Authorized Pick-Up People
- Permission Form for Hot Lunch & Whole Milk
- Tell Us About Your Infant’s Daily Routine
- Parents of children 6 weeks to 1 year of age
- This information assists us when caring for your child throughout the day. We will periodically request that a new schedule be filled out as your child reaches new developmental levels.
Requests for enrollment are processed on an age-eligibility and date- of-application basis with the following priorities:
- Families already affiliated with Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt
- Families that are members of Trinity Freistadt Lutheran Church and School of Freistadt
- Families from the wider community
Having priority does not guarantee that space will be available when needed. Enrollment requests that cannot be honored immediately will be kept on a waiting list.
We hope that you will find Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt to be a wonderful place that continues to strengthen your relationship with your child and your child’s relationship with Jesus.
We look forward to serving you and your family!