Enrolling your child at Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt starts here with 2 easy steps!
Please note that a completed, scheduled tour of our facility with the Director is required for admission or to be placed on our waiting list. You’ll receive all necessary information and paperwork at the tour.
- Click here to register your child(ren)
- Pay the registration fee ($50.00/child)
- Pay the intent to enroll fee (10 days’ tuition/child; non-refundable; will be applied to care received)
- Please make checks payable to Trinity Lutheran Freistadt Childcare
- Return the Intent to Enroll form and the Tuition Express Authorization form
You will be notified if your child has an immediate seat, a reserved seat for a future date of enrollment or if they will be placed on a waiting list.
Additional forms that need to be completed and turned in can be found below, will be provided, via email or available for pick up, once fees are paid and initial registration is complete.
Requests for enrollment are processed on an age-eligibility and date- of-application basis with the following priorities:
- Families already affiliated with Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt
- Families that are members of Trinity Freistadt Lutheran Church and School of Freistadt
- Families from the wider community
Having priority does not guarantee that space will be available when needed. Enrollment requests that cannot be honored immediately will be kept on a waiting list.
We hope that you will find Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt to be a wonderful place that continues to strengthen your relationship with your child and your child’s relationship with Jesus.
We look forward to serving you and your family!