Enrolling your child at Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt starts here with 3 easy steps!
Call our center Director to see about availability and to schedule a tour of our facilities.
- Your name, phone number and email address
- Birthdate of child(ren)
- Days and hours care is needed
- Start date
- How did you hear about us?
Please note that a completed, scheduled tour of our facility with the Director is required for admission or to be placed on our waiting list. You’ll receive tour information and an Intent to Enroll form at the tour.
Fill out and return the Intent to Enroll Form and the Intent to Enroll fee of two full weeks paid tuition (non-refundable), along with the $50.00 Registration Fee. Please make checks out to Trinity Lutheran Freistadt Childcare.
- You will be notified if your child has an immediate seat, a reserved seat for a future date of enrollment or if they will be placed on a waiting list.
Obtain the Enrollment Packet from the Director. Fill out the Enrollment Packet and return to the school office.
Requests for enrollment are processed on an age-eligibility and date- of-application basis with the following priorities:
- Families already affiliated with Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt
- Families that are members of Trinity Freistadt Lutheran Church and School of Freistadt
- Families from the wider community
Having priority does not guarantee that space will be available when needed. Enrollment requests that cannot be honored immediately will be kept on a waiting list.
We hope that you will find Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt to be a wonderful place that continues to strengthen your relationship with your child and your child’s relationship with Jesus.
We look forward to serving you and your family!